- Contact details of Cuban embassy and Cuban embassy website in UK.
- Information on Cuban tourist visa, business visa and other Cuban visas.
Cuban Visa Form
- Cuban visa application forms for travel as a tourist or for business.
Weather in Cuba
- Weather forecasts for cities in Cuba
Cuba Tourist Info
- Tourist information and travel guides for Cuba.
- Cuban money Euro and currency exchange rate for Euro.
- Cuban holiday phrases and Cuban dictionary online
Airports in Cuba
- International and domestic airports in Cuba with airport codes
- Airports, Bus, Ferries, Trains and Taxis in Cuba.
Map of Cuba
- Geography of Cuba and maps of Cuba.
Travel Health Advice
- Travel advice from various governments and European Health Insurance Card.
- National and public holidays in Cuba.
- Bars, Cinemas, Night Clubs, Restaurants and Theaters in Cuba.
Hotels in Cuba
- Hotels, hostels and Motels in Cuba.
- General information about Cuba, history of Cuba and communication
- Pasta to Pizza - Information about Cuban food and drinks.
Things To Do
- Holiday activities in Cuba including sight-seeing tours and sports activities.
Cuba Area Codes
- Telephone area codes for cities of Cuba.
- Embassyhomepage.com and its parent company contact details.
General Services Offered At The Cuban Embassy In UK
We are here to provide general information about the Cuban embassy in the United Kingdom and has no affiliation with the Cuban embassy or the Cuban visa section in London. To find out more click on About Us
or Disclaimer Statement
- The Cuban consulate can offer consular services to Cuban citizens. This service encompasses, provide assistance in the case of an accident, serious illness of death, and arrange for next of kin to be informed, help during emergencies such as civil disturbances and natural disasters as well as witness and certify signatures and provide certain other notarial and legal services, for which fees are payable.
- Cuban citizens can also obtain the Cuban passport application form and procedures to apply for Cuban passport or travel documents by contacting the Cuban Embassy in London.
- The Cuban Embassies and Consular Offices are the only Competent Cuban Government Agencies, who are authorised to issue Cuban visas abroad. In order to avoid any risks that may arise when boarding flights or at Cuban ports of entry due to possible miscommunication, travellers are strongly recommended to apply with the Cuban Embassy and Consular Offices in United Kingdom to get Cuban visas before travelling.
- The embassy in London deals with the full range of bilateral and multilateral economic issues as well as environmental, science and technology matters.